Mecha are large, mechanical, usually bipedal and humanoid-shaped war machines, though in the CtulhuTech setting they can be partly-organic and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Powered armor is a small, personal-scale version of mecha. Mecha are equipped with a broad range of weapons, from charge beams to laser cannons to smart missiles and even stingers and claws in variants such as Engels.
This page lists various mechas used in the setting.
- Human Mecha - mechanical with powerful weapons, strong armour and limited speed.
- Engels - part monster, part mechanical. Large, strong, nasty, weirdly beweaponed and alive.
- Nazzadi Mecha - mechanical with light weapons and armour but great speed and manueverability.
- Migou Mecha - techno-organic creations imitating Terran insects, crustaceans and invertebrates.
- Esoteric Order of Dagon Mecha - based on NEG designs but adapted to underwater superiority.
- Deep Economics Rules - DER - the best weapon in order to fight again poverty - Matter Gr Lu and Associates know well.